Thursday, November 8, 2007

HELLO GUYS!

sorry for not being able to update as frequently as I used to... Currently quite busy with my Orientation 08 planning coming up, so yups, have gotta do a good job for it!

hehe but no worries, this blog wont be abandoned.. i'll still update it!

HAd a great week today, although it was lecture week, but it was made fun thanks to all MY FRIENDS who never failed to put a smile across my face.. THANKS GUYS!

Ok perhaps I should name u guys ehh.. CASSANDRA,QIU JING, ANGELA , SYAKIRAH, SHER LING, CHERYLL, HAZIQ and the rest of o6!!!! =)

So anyways, today I went swimming just to work out a little and well have some fun.. hehe it was fun! =) Its back to the books now after this week..

Had a chat with Mr Lim and he told me that I needed to buck up and that he wants me to come up with a study plan and show it to him.. its for my good!

So yeaps, Im pretty scared abt J2 life, but nvm, I shall strive on..

AND OHH! i forgot abt the sentimental 06 post i wanted to post... its ok, i shall remember to post it the next time round..

AS for now, ITS BACK TO THE orientation proposal...

INEZ IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS, SEE HOW MUCH EFFORT IM PUTTING INTO O1... hehehe, so CONSIDER ME! lolx... kidding! im just feeling bored i guess...

CYA GUYS!

No comments: