Monday, November 12, 2007

HELLO GUYS! =)

Today was a great great day for me... after close to FIVE DAYS just sitting home doing nothing, i was sooo ready to go back to school and therefore, today was fun despite me having lectures.. I MISSED MY FRIENDS! my class... i missed them all, so it was nice to see them again and do our usual stuff like teasing, crapping, having fun etc.


They are the people that make lectures fun... They are like the colours of the rainbow that brighten up the sky for me, for without them, lectures would just be black and white, plain and boring.. yawns...


SO AFTER CHEM AND PHYSICS, i went out with angela and qiu jing to have lunch! Actually it was 10 am, but dont mind the time, we had lunch anyways after dearest cass pangseh-ed us... We wanted to eat prata but decided, nvm, lets eat lunch, and guess what, we spent 10 minutes STANDING at the whole array of food spread out for us as we didnt know what to eat.. for the first time, we encountered this.. Usually when we go out, the food will not be so visually nice so we will have no choice eliminating, BUT today was different, up to the point the auntie was pretty humoured at us.. =P


As we had lunch, we chatted about lotza stuff, really things under the sun like our friends, our class, our friend's friends and MANY others.. HAHA! i was not expecting us to sit there for two hours and chat.. In fact, i was expecting we'd run out of topics after one hour as the three of us, i think, have the same noise level and the noisemaker went home, BUT ALAS, we survived and chatted for TWO HOURS!


That wasnt the end, we bought bubble tea and walked back to school and chatted again, thus that makes a THREE HOUR lunch session.. WHEE NEW RECORD! =) Angela, Qiu Jing, I had fun today..


Sadly the fun was interrupted as I was called for chemistry remedial from 1 pm to 3 pm... Its not the thing that bothered me, rather the fact that I'm ALONE with charan without the rest of my classmates.. it made the two hours just, boring AND irritating.. actually ok lah, thank god i had izzah and charan or i would have just been bored there... haha...

OHH! and after that guess what I did... 7 rounds of the field and an hour at the GYM! hahaha... im out to torture myself after soo long not exercising... TIME TO GET FIT AND BUILD THOSE MUSCLES ZUL! Now that promos are over, yes i have lots of time to do things like that despite having others, but i'll make sure i never neglect my fitness and conditioning to enable me to become healthier and more fit! =)


also guess what I've been up to yesterday.. DRAWING! so not me, i've not drawn in perhaps, two or three years, but yesterday I just decided I wanted to do drawing.. Sooo i picked up a picture from the TODAY newspaper sports section on soccer and this is the final result...









What do u think?? OK?? hahaaa... I know the people look pretty weird but hmm, IVE BEEN DRAWING LIKE THAT SINCE PRIMARY SCHOOL! perhaps i will try to learn how to be a better person drawer soon, but apart from that, OK?? I like the goalkeeper and the net and the scenery though... HAHA! wheee... =)

REPLY TO TAGS!

FYRA
thanks for always being an avid tagger =) Yea i think FIza O makes a good role model for women as she has gone through quite a lot to be able to relate such experiences to us all, but for me, mine is still imran abdul rahman... whee =) Glad u had fun reading it as much as I enjoyed typing it and YES meet up soon kay?

SEPH
Hello safiyah! yeapps indeed it was an eye opener for me, gotta learn so many things from that and I hope I managed to impart the knowledge to u guys... =) Lets hope we all be sucessful adults one day! Its entirely possible! =)

ZAHIRAH
Haha! u've gotta work hard for ur prize, so it IS fair... =) Try win such stuff next time kayy? THEN bring me along.. hahaha! wheee...

IRNA
i warned u it was going to be long, but I didnt expect it to be so long that u had to take breaks XD ahaha, and really?? i think he's goodlooking! SEE i told u ure well known for ur high standars.. HAHA! thanks for the encouragement and hmm, u think I have the potential to be a deejay?? interesting.. in what ways? =)

SHAHIB
Hello ustaz shahib! ok it was so coincidental I found ur page through invoke.sg ... Its a small wold after all, and nice site u have there.. very interesting and creative! =)

SHARIFAH
HELLO THERE!! wow its been a super long time... hahaha! and wahh maju?? thanks for the compliment sharifah! it was really very inspiring for me.. I promised myself i'm goinna change myself for the better in JC and i hope i achieved that! And im sure WE will be successful people one day.. You've got a great potential too sharifah so WHEEE... go all out! im behind u!

INESSA
AAAHHHHH! SUSPENCE??? faster go online faster go online faster go online! i cant wait to chat with u already!!!! haha...

No comments: